Tomorrow is a big day for many young kids so we hope they are excited to be getting amongst it. The gates will be open 9.15am and if everyone could aim to be there 9.30am to check in that would be great. The sessions run from 10-11am.
All players will need
As we remain in Alert Level 1 we need to be mindful of the following
The Golden Rules for everyone at Alert Level 1.
1. If you’re sick, stay home.
2. If you have cold or flu symptoms call your doctor or Healthline and make sure you get tested.
3. Wash your hands. Wash your hands. Wash your hands.
4. Sneeze and cough into your elbow, and regularly disinfect shared surfaces
5. No spitting nor Bushman's nose blowing at all.
6. Pick up all your water bottles and dispose of in the bins provided.
7. If you are told by health authorities to self-isolate you must do so immediately.
8. Don't share drink bottles, facemasks or gloves.
9. We have received a QR Code via the Ministry of Health QR Code and this will be up down by the kitchen.
Mrs Rabie - Junior
Mr. Newton - Middle/ Senior
Click here to email the Sport Academy.