Summer Football draw 2/3/22
As we didn't have enough players to make our own RVS teams, these are the teams that our students will be playing in.
Y3/4 students will be playing in the year 3/4 Springlands Tornados team on Wednesday.
Year 5-6 students will be playing for the Fairhall Flyers.
Volleyball draw 25th February
Year 3-4 volleyball information
Summer Football draw, 23/2/22
Summer football information
Hi All Junior Summer Football Team Contacts
Draws for this Wednesday 16th Feb start date are now complete and attached...
I have also attached a map which shows the entrance ways people are to use depending on which field they are playing on, so we can keep within the red settings of max 100 people in each area.
Everyone knows the main red setting guidelines by now – stay in your allocated field area, social distancing, limit number of spectators per family where can, and use the entrance way’s provided for your field area please.
Vaccine passes required - As per red settings, football is mandated so we can go ahead with the games during the red setting under the rules of max 100 people in one area, which means vaccine passports are required for all players, coaches and spectators over 12 years and 3 months old.
Just like the end of term 4, there will either be cover on the gates or spot checking around the fields for passes, so please make sure all your players/parents are aware.
I will put a post on our Facebook pg every Tuesday evening with the weeks draw for each age group and re iterating the map and guidelines for parents, but please get this message out to all the parents in your teams.
I hope you all enjoy the games!
Andrea Smith-Scott – General Manager
Term 1 cricket information
Term 1 Hockey information
The Marlborough Junior Volleyball League will operate during Term 1, 2022 to cater specifically for Year’s 3 to 8 students. A requirement of Stadium 2000 is that ALL students participating over the age of 12 years 3 months are vaccinated and able to show their vaccination passport.
League details for Term 1 season are as follows:
Venue: Marlborough Lines Stadium 2000, Blenheim
Time: Fridays 4.00pm – 7.00pm.
Duration: Friday 25th February – Friday 8th April
1. The Spikers’ Competition will have grades based on the following Year Groups (subject to number of teams registering in each year):
Year 3/4 KiwiVolley Rotate
Year 5/6 KiwiVolley Rally
Year 7/8 KiwiVolley Spike
2. A Premier League will continue to run for the more senior players. This league is played 6-aside on a full-sized volleyball court, playing under normal volleyball rules with one exception - The two-hit rule. This league has been designed with year 7 & 8 players in mind as it helps them develop better ball and game skills as they head to college over the next year or two.
3. Teams will be placed in grades and the draw for week 1 will be emailed to all volleyball organisers by Tuesday 22nd February. The entire season’s draw will be circulated on Wednesday 2nd March, again by email.
4. Teams may be a combination of players from several classes.
5. Games will be a minimum of 30 minutes duration. Start times may vary as Games might be played later depending on what Covid Level/traffic light we are at.
6. 1 game per team per night unless a double-header is required due to an uneven no. of teams.
7. Assisting with duty (scoring) may be required.
8. Teams must have a Parent/Teacher supervisor court-side at every game. If for any
reason this person cannot attend please ensure that a ring-in is found.
9. The season runs as follows:
February: Friday 25th. March: Friday 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th. April: Friday 1st and 8th.
4pm, 4:30pm, 5pm, 5:30pm
*Game times are dependent on team entries and are TBC.
The entry fee is $40 per team to cover payments for the referees.
We will invoice your school when all teams are confirmed.
TEAM ENTRY & GRADES:
ALL players must register online via their school’s sporty link attached below to play in this module. www.sporty.co.nz/viewform/139759 .
Please also complete the RVS Term 1 sign up form.
MY VACCINE PASS (MVPs):
*PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
5-11 year olds (likely grades Y1-Y6) are not required to show or have a My Vaccine Pass to play Mako Rippa.
Those 12 years and older (likely grade Y7-8) are required to provide a My Vaccine Pass to play Mako Rippa.
For those students likely in intermediate that are 11 years of age and turning 12 this year, NZR has provided a 3-MONTH vaccination window that these players can attain a My Vaccine Pass in.
Therefore these players transitioning from 11-12 are not required to provide a My Vaccine Pass until no later than 3 months after their 12th birthday.
ALL volunteers / teachers / parents that are attending Mako Rippa to assist/coach teams are also required to provide a My Vaccine Pass.
Mrs Wilson - Junior
Mr. Newton - Middle/ Senior
Click here to email the Sport Academy.