26/6/20 3:45pm Year 1-2 RVS Stars vs Renwick: Team 1A LP: Crt 2b
Tomorrow is a big day for many young kids so we hope they are excited to be getting amongst it. The gates will be open 9.15am and if everyone could aim to be there 9.30am to check in that would be great. The sessions run from 10-11am.
All players will need
As we remain in Alert Level 1 we need to be mindful of the following
The Golden Rules for everyone at Alert Level 1.
1. If you’re sick, stay home.
2. If you have cold or flu symptoms call your doctor or Healthline and make sure you get tested.
3. Wash your hands. Wash your hands. Wash your hands.
4. Sneeze and cough into your elbow, and regularly disinfect shared surfaces
5. No spitting nor Bushman's nose blowing at all.
6. Pick up all your water bottles and dispose of in the bins provided.
7. If you are told by health authorities to self-isolate you must do so immediately.
8. Don't share drink bottles, facemasks or gloves.
9. We have received a QR Code via the Ministry of Health QR Code and this will be up down by the kitchen.
Year 1-2 netball. Friday 3.45pm v Springlands on Court 2a.
Year 3-4 netball. Friday 3.45pm v Riverlands on Court 10
Year 5-6 netball. Saturday 9.30am v Spring Creek on Court 13
The winter league is not starting until Term 3 and more information about this will be provided closer to the end of term. In the meantime, there are 2 skills sessions that the boys can attend. These are on -
Monday 15th June and Monday 22nd June, 4pm until 4,45pm at Stadium 2000, Court 3.
Please see the important message below from Marlborough basketball.
Please make sure ALL of your players and coaches/managers are registered BEFORE the season starts.
Any questions, please let me know. Once again, thank you for your patience.
Hockey update, including the draw up to the school holidays. There is a parent roster on the team letter. Please check roster so that you know which afternoon you are supervising the team. Thank you.
Games for year 3/4 and 5/6 will be 20 min halves with 2 min half time. In order for games to start on time we would like teams who are about to play to enter the field from the dugout side and those finished playing can leave via grandstand side. Please make sure your team is on that dugout side together and ready to go, this is also a good warm up spot.
Due to numbers of players registered for the school coaching sessions we will be combining all Wed and Thur groups to Wed 3.30pm. Those schools are St Marys / Fairhall / RV / Riverlands / Rapaura / Home Schooled.
If you have players who have not registered but are keen please get them to sign up ASAP.
We hope you are looking forward to being at the turf for the first time in a while. As this is the first week for us being open to large groups we would appreciate your patience and please follow these simple guidelines to help make the afternoon run smoothly.
Mrs Rabie - Junior
Mr. Newton - Middle/ Senior
Click here to email the Sport Academy.